Transceiver Garmin AIS 800 Class B.
Increase your situational awareness and confidence on the water with the Garmin AIS 800 transceiver. It has 5 watts of transmit power and provides faster position reporting than ever before¹. It transmits your vessel information to other AIS receivers in your area while it receives their AIS target data. Garmin AIS 800 has an internal VHF antenna splitter, which allows the VHF and AIS to share a single antenna. It includes a built-in GPS (with connector for optional external antenna) and integrates seamlessly into the Garmin onboard system.
Features & Specifications:
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Compass safe distance: 15.8” (40 cm)
- Operating Voltage: 9.6 - 31.2 Vdc
- Current Drain: 12Vdc: < 400 mA; 24Vdc: <250 mA
- Antenna Connector: S0-239 (50 Ω)
- GPS refresh rate: 1 Hz
- Max Antenna Gain: 9 dB
- Transmitter Power: 5 W
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 2
- NMEA 0183: Yes
In the Box:
- AIS 800
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- VHF antenna extension (1.2 meters)
- USB adapter cable
- Power cable
- Mounting hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.