Switch Battery Md 12/25V 275A Cont Mc6
The MD range of battery switches allow you to install the battery switch very close to the battery, to remotely manage the increased electrical loads found on today's boats. This reduces cable lengths and sizes, providing significant savings in expense and weight of copper battery cable. They are ideal for remote isolation of bow and stern thrusters.
- Remote operation
- Battery switch can be mounted alongside battery, reducing cable lengths and cable sizes. (Large cost and weight saving in copper cables)
- Reduced installation labor due to shorter battery cable runs
- Manual override option to meet CE/ABYC requirements
- Power Draw with switch off: 12mA
- LED status identification for remote control switch
- Same capacities/specifications and mounting options as standard BEP battery switches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.