Ultra durable, power saving LED navigation lamps for enhanced safety. NaviLED® lamps are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels. #43284
- Ultra low current draw: NaviLED® lamps use less than 10% of the power required to run a bulb navigation lamp of the same visible distance. Port and Starboard lamps consume less than 2 watts combined
- No bulbs, No maintenance. Ultra long service life: Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED® lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions
- MultivoltTM 9-33V DC: Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages
- Safe and highly visible: Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhanced visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps
- Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified: Each NaviLED® lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact
- Pre-wired with marine cable: Single core (120mm) or twin core (2.5m) sheathed marine cable assemblies available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.