Compact deck mount LED navigation lamps.
- NaviLED® lamps use less than 10% of the power required to run a bulb navigation lamp of the same visible distance. Port and Starboard lamps consume less than 2 watts combined
- No bulbs, No maintenance. Ultra long service life: Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED® lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions
- MultivoltTM 8-28V DC
- Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages
- Safe and highly visible: Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhanced visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps
- Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified: Each NaviLED® lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact.
|Material Description||UV resistant, enhanced impact resistant acrylic lens High impact shroud|
|Minimum Visible Distance||2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)|
|Cable||Pre-wired with 500mm of twin core marine cable|
|Operating Voltage||Multivolt 8-28V DC|
|Voltage Protection||Spike protected to +500 volts, Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts|
|Power Consumption||Port and Starboard less than 2W combined|
|Degree of Protection||IP 67 - Completely Sealed|
|Approvals||IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.