Module Transducer Garmin Sonar GSD26
|CASE MATERIAL||Fully gasketed, aluminum and steel housing with plastic access panel|
|DIMENSION||10.8"×14.7"×3.9" (274 mm × 373 mm × 100 mm)|
|WEIGHT||11.37 lbs (5.16 kg)|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)|
The GSD 26 digital sonar ushers in the next evolution of sport fishing technology, providing unrivaled target separation at far greater depths than traditional sonar.
Discover Spread Spectrum Clarity
For serious deep-sea sport fishing, the GSD 26 takes high-definition targeting to a whole new level. With a compatible transducer, the GSD 26’s Spread Spectrum technology scans on multiple frequencies at one time, returning vast amounts of data to the receiver. As a result, you can expect precise, shallow-water-like target separation at much greater depths – up to 10,000 ft (3,000 m).
A traditional fixed frequency mode allows you to manually adjust frequencies from 25 kHz to 250 kHz for enhanced targeting of specific fish species. You can also adjust transmit power from 300 W to 3 kW (depending on transducer) for even more control over your sonar returns.
- Material: Fully gasketed, aluminum and steel housing with plastic access panel
- Unit dimensions, LxWxH: 10.8"×14.7"×3.9" (274 mm × 373 mm × 100 mm)
- Weight: 11.37 lbs (5.16 kg)
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)
- Power Input: 10-35 V
- Power Usage: 100 W maximum
- Fuse: 10 A
- Compass safe distance: 23.6 in. (60 cm)
- Sounder power: 25-3,000 W rms¹
- Depth: 10,000 ft (3,048 m)²
- Data output: Garmin Marine Network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.