Ultima Grey Water Tank Float Switch 12/24V
This float sensor uses the patented Mirus field effect detector cells producing micro-electrical fields that detect disruptions caused by water and fluids.
Detector cells are totally sealed and are never in contact with the water, will not corrode and are not affected by oil or foreign debris.
No moving parts, totally sealed solid state electronics and field detectors, no mercury and no exposed sensors eliminate corrosion possibilities and makes the Ultima switch environmentally sensitive.
- Suits Grey Water Tank SPX W Ultima Switch
- Ultima activates at a 50mm (2") fluid level and deactivates at a 20mm (¾") fluid level
- 3 second delay preventing false starts
- Rated to handle pumps up to 20 amps at 12 or 24 volts
- As with all submersible electrics, attention is needed during installation to ensure that wiring connections remain above water level
- Specified output is US gph open flow.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.