Heater Water Kuuma Vertical 75L 240V
All Kuuma-Force 10 Marine Water Heaters come standard with 240 Volt Electric elements and high performance Heat Exchange capabilities. Tested and certified to the latest Australian standards AS/NZS 60335.2.21-2002 - ESO Approval No. Q080349 UL & CE certified including the marine supplement and are ignition protected.
Installed by: Azzurra, Beneteau, Campion, Chris craft, Crownline, Doral, Donzi, Hi-Craft Motorhomes, Hunter, Leopard, Nordic tug, Mustang, Princecraft, Sabre boats
A direct replacement for most Seaward & Atwood Marine Water heaters the Australian versions of Kuuma/Force 10's have improved pressure and temperature relief valves and improved elements with polymer end caps.
These marine hot water systems are designed for use in boats, and are also installed in many motor homes, RV's and transport trucks.They heat water by circulating engine cooling water through a heat exchange,The two systems can be used independently or together to heat water.
- 1500 Watt AC element (240 Volt standard)
- 240 Volts (also available in 110v on request)
- Large Heat Exchange
- TIG welded aluminum tank and casing
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Exterior Jacket: Aluminum
- Front/ Back and Side mounting Tabs
- Not recommended for use with raw/salt water in the engine heat exchange circuit as this will shorten the life of your water heater.
- Capacity: 75 litres (20Gallons)
- Case Material: Aluminium
- Voltage: 240 Volt AC 1500 Watts
- Heat Exchanger Position: Front
- Mount Position: Bottom Front/Back & Sides
- Length: 476 mm
- Width: 476 mm
- Height: 750 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.