Converter 24-12 DC Master 24 Amp
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Available in isolated and non-isolated version.
The non-isolated DC Master models have an electrical connection between the input and output.
- Low costs.
- Efficient: low heat generation.
- Suited to applications with negative earthing.
- Extra touch-proof.
- Interference suppression for sensitive equipment.
- Available with negative or positive grounding.
|Nominal output voltage||13.6 V|
|Max. output power||408 W|
|Nominal output power||326 W|
|Max. output current (for 2 min. intervals)||30 A|
|Continuous output current||24 A|
|Nominal input voltage||24 V|
|Input voltage range (max.)||20-32 V DC (35 V)|
|Dimensions, hxwxd||167 x 87 x 50 mm
6.6 x 3.4 x 2.0 inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.