Connector In-Line Speed Fit 28Mm
The white equal straight connector by John Guest Speedfit comes with a push-fit plastic fitting made for connecting plastic and copper pipes. While installing, simply push the fitting onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. This ensures a relaxed environment in confined places and eliminates the need for hot works on site. With all plastic pipes, a pipe insert from the relevant manufacturer is required.
- Instant push-fit connection
- Install and demount in seconds without tools
- Safe flame-free installation without hot works and glue or flux
- Grip and seal collet with stainless steel teeth and main O-Ring seal
- Twist and lock mechanism secures fitting and adds compression
- Non-toxic and resists corrosion and no scale build-up
- Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
- WRAS Approved
- BSI Accreditations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.