Circuit Breaker Bussman 100A
- Ratings: 30–150A; 30V DC, 3000A interrupt capacity
- Operating Temperature: -25°F (-32°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Storage Temperature: -30°F (-34°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Applications: Auxiliary and accessory circuits – trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications, battery chargers and DC audio systems. Series 184 & 185 are sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
- Housing: Thermoset plastic; UL rated 94VO; 311ºF (155ºC). Stud insulators are provided on covered units with F (Surface Mount) bases; tin plated copper studs, brass rivets and stainless steel locking nuts.
- Mounting: Panel or surface
- Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in-lb (5.6Nm) max.
- Indicator: Series 184 & 185 have a unique reset mechanism providing visible indication of tripped condition
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.