Roll over image to zoom in
Circuit Breaker Bussman 100A
Heavy duty Single Pole thermal type switchable reset circuit breakers. Typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits. Sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications. Visual indicator of tripped condition.
- Ratings: 30–150A; 30V DC, 3000A interrupt capacity
- Operating Temperature: -25°F (-32°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Storage Temperature: -30°F (-34°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Applications: Auxiliary and accessory circuits – trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications, battery chargers and DC audio systems. Series 184 & 185 are sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
- Housing: Thermoset plastic; UL rated 94VO; 311ºF (155ºC). Stud insulators are provided on covered units with F (Surface Mount) bases; tin plated copper studs, brass rivets and stainless steel locking nuts.
- Mounting: Panel or surface
- Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in-lb (5.6Nm) max.
- Indicator: Series 184 & 185 have a unique reset mechanism providing visible indication of tripped condition
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.