100A Heavy Duty Single Pole Thermal Type Breaker - Panel Mounted
Heavy-duty single pole thermal type breakers are ideal for auxiliary and accessory circuits, trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications, battery chargers and DC audio systems.
Series 184 and 185 are sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
Stud insulators are provided on covered units with F (Surface Mount) bases; tin plated copper studs, brass rivets and stainless steel locking nuts.
- Operating Temperature: -25 deg F (-32 deg C) to 180 deg F (82 deg C)
- Storage Temperature: -30 deg F (-34 deg C) to 300 deg F (149 deg C)
- Housing: Thermoset plastic; UL rated 94VO; 311 deg F (155 deg C)
- Mounting: Panel or surface
- Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in-lb (5.6Nm) max Indicator: Series 184 & 185 have a unique reset mechanism providing visible indication of tripped condition Ingress
- Protection Rating: IP67
- Approvals: Complies with SAEJ1625, J1171 and UL1500 (Ignition protected) specifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.