The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before.
- 400W peak power output to power up to four speakers
- Class-AB amplifier – power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clamps down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system.
|Frequency Response||5Hz - 38kHz +/- 3dB|
|Peak Power||400 Watts|
|Rated Power (4 Ohms)||65 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 1% THD
|Rated Power (2 Ohms)||100 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 2 Ohms 1% THD
|Rated Power (4 Ohms Bridged)||200 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms Bridged 1% THD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.